Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Avatar test

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't seem to get this thing working properly! can some one tell me again the code to post an Avatar?

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    trying this again

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey i got it to work!

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •